Supply Chain Manager
Schmitt Music | Bloomington, MN
- Hires and trains departmental supervisors.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the departments.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with other departments to identify and maintain all facility assets and resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Establishes performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Maintains required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize production.
- Suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implements subsequent changes to processes.
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes
- Assesses the need for material-handling equipment and staffing; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, warehousing and movement, of goods and materials.
- Monitors the performance of vendors, assessing their ability to meet our company’s quality and service standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, customers and employees.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of customers, products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Proficient at driving a car, van or small truck.
- Proficient at operating powered equipment.
- Background check is required.
- Implement and integrate EOS throughout your areas of responsibility while using all the EOS tools available.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related fields.
- Three years of experience as a supervisor, manager, or similar relevant position required.
- Previous product delivery experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds at times.
- Must be able to climb a ladder, bend over and kneel.
- Must be able to use 2-wheel dolly, pallet jack and drive a forklift.
- Must be able to stand, crouch and crawl.
Step One: Complete the application form and submit with your resume and one letter of recommendation
Step Two: By completing and sending your application materials, you are granting us permission to send you a link to an online survey which must be completed before the interview process begins.
Step Three: When your application materials are received and reviewed, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Step Four: A personal interview will be conducted
7800 Picture Drive
Bloomington, MN 55439