Schmitt Music’s ADVANCE is our BEST “Better Than Rent” Instrument Offer!
ADVANCE is the perfect option for violinists, violists, and cellists who want to enjoy the benefits of our standards “Better Than Rent Instrument Trial Purchase plan, but who also want to experience the responsiveness and improved sound quality of a higher-level instrument. The instruments offered in our ADVANCE program feature superior wood selections with more focus on graduations and setup.
The added benefits of selecting an ADVANCE instrument include improved resonance and tone, along with increased response that makes the instrument easier to play. Plus, all ADVANCE outfits come with a case and an upgraded bow from the JonPaul workshop in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- You still get FREE SIZE-UPS and 100% EQUITY!
- Schmitt Music’s “Worry-Free Maintenance Plan” with FREE INSTRUMENT REPLACEMENT coverage is still available!
- You are still entitled to our UNLIMITED RETURN OPTION!
- Violins: available in sizes 1/4 – 4/4 with a low monthly payment of only $45
- Violas: available in sizes from 12″ – 17″ with a low monthly payment of only $45
- Cellos: available in sizes from 1/4 – 4/4 with a low monthly payment of only $85
PAUL A. SCHMITT “ELLIE CLAIRE”
The details of a finely crafted instrument are evident in the Ellie Claire model violins, violas, and cellos. A warm varnish with artful shading in golden hues is reminiscent of fine modern Italian instruments. From the tight, well-formed curl of the maple back and ribs to the precisely scooped edges and f-holes, the construction of these instruments reflects many of the elements perfected by master instrument makers. Ellie Claire instruments have been made with the musician’s success in mind.
- Fully hand-carved construction; fine spruce top and well-figured curly maple back
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Hand-applied spirit-oil varnish
A variation to the proven and popular Andreas Eastman model 305, this instrument has the advantage of being made with premium Alpine spruce and Bosnian maple. Well known for centuries for their tonal superiority, these instruments are capable of higher level performance along with a clearer, brighter, more powerful and nuanced tone.
- Entirely hand-crafted European tone woods with select-aged spruce top, flamed maple back, ribs and scroll
- Hand-carved ebony pegs and and chinrest
- Hand-applied antique style spirit varnish
- Stradivari pattern