Driver / Warehouse Associate
Schmitt Music Brooklyn Center | Brooklyn Center, MN
What you'll do:
- Home deliveries (pianos)
- Store deliveries (all stock)
- Off-site event deliveries (all stock)
- Other warehouse tasks as assigned (may includes but not limited to loading and unloading trucks, unboxing incoming merchandise or relocating and organizing merchandise and supplies)
What you'll need to succeed:
- Superior customer service skills
- Willingness to follow directions and be a team player
- Willingness and ability to embrace and emulate our Core Values:
- Serve the customer
- Treat others as you'd like to be treated
- Do what's right
- Do your best; committed to excellence
Requirements / Preferred Qualifications:
- Valid driver's license(s)
- The ability to meet the Company's insurability requirements
- Experience with or knowledge of moving pianos or heavy furniture
- Ability to work as needed, early mornings and Saturdays
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits for full-time employees
- Company discounts
- On the job safety training
- A great team!
Step One: Complete the application form and submit with your resume and one letter of recommendation
Step Two: By completing and sending your application materials, you are granting us permission to send you a link to an online survey which must be completed before the interview process begins.
Step Three: When your application materials are received and reviewed, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Step Four: A personal interview will be conducted
2400 Freeway Blvd.
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430