Band Instrument Technician
Schmitt Music Omaha | Omaha, NE
- Brass repair – soldering, dent work, slide straightening, valve repair, etc.
- Woodwind repair – pad work, key straightening, silver-soldering, corking, etc.
- Clear communication with customers and store road representatives
- Accurate record keeping and billing
- Band instrument repair certification or equivalent work experience in the field
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and E-mail)
- Goal oriented personality – able to set and meet goals and deadlines
- Good customer service and communication skills
Step One: Complete the application form and submit with your resume and one letter of recommendation
Step Two: By completing and sending your application materials, you are granting us permission to send you a link to an online survey which must be completed before the interview process begins.
Step Three: When your application materials are received and reviewed, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Step Four: A personal interview will be conducted
2400 Freeway Blvd.
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430