Account Services Representative
Schmitt Music Brooklyn Center | Brooklyn Center, MN
The ideal candidates will:
- Enjoy variety and multi-tasking
- Demonstrate great customer service and telephone skills
- Be detail-oriented and organized to ensure accuracy and follow-through
- Professionally manage highly confidential customer information and legal documents
- Show competency in performing light accounting functions and maintaining departmental reports
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Positions require availability one evening a week and one Saturday a month. Please APPLY TODAY, or for more information contact Vickie Kroll at 763-398-5001 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step One: Complete the application form and submit with your resume.
Step Two: By completing and sending your application materials, you are granting us permission to send you a link to an online survey which must be completed before the interview process begins.
Step Three: When your application materials are received and reviewed, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Step Four: A personal interview will be conducted
2400 Freeway Blvd.
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430