This year marks Schmitt Music’s 83rd annual event celebrating new music for educators! EXPO will look a bit different due to health and safety concerns, but you’re invited to join us for free online sessions! Plus, we’ll feature sheet music & book deals all week long online and in-stores.
Join us Monday, August 10 through Saturday, August 15 for great virtual events – EXPO sessions will be shared via our Schmitt Music Sheet Music & Books Facebook page – follow us on Facebook now!
Here’s the schedule of virtual EXPO events:
Ultimate Music Theory with Glory St. Germain:
Join Glory St. Germain and L-E-A-R-N the 5 most powerful teaching techniques! PLUS – discover how you can get a FREE $100 Gift Pack from Schmitt Music Expo!
- Monday, August 10 at 9AM CDT: Master Teaching “L-E-A-R-N”
- Tuesday, August 11 at 9AM CDT: Master Teaching “L-E-A-R-N”
- Wednesday, August 12 at 9AM CDT: Master Teaching “L-E-A-R-N”
- Thursday, August 13 at 9AM CDT: Master Teaching “L-E-A-R-N”
- Friday, August 14 at 9AM CDT: Master Teaching “L-E-A-R-N”
GET 20% OFF* on all Ultimate Music Theory products this week at your Schmitt Music store or online – SHOP NOW!
*Discount is applied automatically in the cart at shop.schmittmusic.com.
Sara Campbell – Biz Coach:
In this presentation, Sara will detail 3 ways to use organic marketing to get more eyes on your website and socials and more students in your rosters.
- Wednesday, August 12 at 11AM CDT: 3 Organic Marketing Musts for Music Studios
Sacred Choral Session – Mark Cabaniss, Jubilate Music Group:
Mark Cabaniss, President/CEO of Jubilate Music Group, presents an exclusive EXPO Sacred Choral session featuring special guest Lloyd Larson! Watch the YouTube Premiere at 9AM on Thursday, and shop the featured titles in-store or online at shop.schmittmusic.com.
- Thursday, August 13 at 9AM CDT: YouTube Video Premiere
John Mlynczak – Noteflight / Hal Leonard:
John Mlynczak offers an extensive range of experiences in music education and the music industry, and is a frequent national clinician. Join us for 3 consecutive sessions focusing on technology.
- Thursday, August 13 at 11AM CDT: Moving Music Online: Effective Strategies for Engaging the Individual
- Thursday, August 13 at 12PM CDT: Hal Leonard Online Learning Solutions
- Thursday, August 13 at 1PM CDT: Create and Assess Music with Noteflight Learn
New Piano Music Video – Lorna Wolthoff, Schmitt Music Print Specialist
Educators get 20% OFF all in-stock print music products in-store at Schmitt Music this month! Plus, we’ll have more special offers (TBA) during EXPO week!
International Sheet Music Day is Saturday, August 15th!
This year’s Sheet Music Day selection is “Only The Young” from Taylor Swift’s Netflix documentary Miss Americana – it’s a limited-edition title not published anywhere else or in any collections!
On Saturday, August 15th, you can GET A COPY FOR FREE with any purchase in-store or online – while supplies last!