CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
GRAND PRIZE WINNERS:
Kyra Kellogg – Lake Elmo, MN
Joan Prenosil – Omaha, NE
Tayler Haselow – Duluth, MN
Connor Paintin – Omaha, NE
Lynn Smaagaard – Minneapolis, MN
THANK YOU to all who voted and CONGRATULATIONS to all of the great contestants this year – you’ve made some spectacular custom ukes! You can click here to see more photos of the winning ukes and to view all of the contest entries.
Contest winners were selected based on the total number of unique Facebook users who voted (“liked” on Facebook) for a contestant’s custom ukulele entry. Learn more in the “rules” section below:
* Contest Rules and Info
VOTING: Schmitt Music posted a Facebook album for each contestant featuring submitted ukulele images. The images are posted on the Facebook page associated with each contestant’s preferred Schmitt Music store. You must have a Facebook account to vote. A “like” will be counted as a vote whether the like is on the posted Facebook album or on the album photos; however, only ONE FACEBOOK “LIKE” PER VOTER will be counted for each contest entry.
- Buy a ukulele – we recommend the Amati Penguin Uke (model PGUKWH, white)
- Customize your uke! Use any medium that you’d like (paint, crayon, markers, colored pencil, craft paper, etc.) – it’s your design!
- When your masterpiece is finished, take a photo (or a few photos) – we can showcase multiple images! Please use the best resolution possible and show details.
- Submit your entry* – Enter the contest by Sunday, July 17, 2016.
- Schmitt Music will post your photo on our Facebook page, and then you can share your creation – Encourage your friends to “vote” by giving your uke a like!
- Ukes with the most “likes” WIN! Voting ends / winners will be chosen on Sunday, July 31, 2016. Winners will be notified on Monday, August 1, 2016.