VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNS!
Voting takes place now through Sunday, July 31; contestants with the most “likes” will win great prizes! We’ll announce the winners on Monday, August 1, 2016. Visit your Schmitt Music store today and decorate your own ukulele for a fun summer project!
Claire Heichel – Austin, MN
Click “LIKE” to vote for Claire’s ukulele!
Lynn Smaagaard – Minneapolis, MN
Click “LIKE” to vote for Lynn’s ukulele!
Paige Huling – Farmington, MN
Click “LIKE” to vote for Paige’s ukulele!
Mara VanDeWalker – Wanamingo, MN
Click “LIKE” to vote for Mara’s ukulele!
Joan Prenosil – Omaha, NE
Click “LIKE” to vote for Joan’s ukulele!
Matthew Adams – Plymouth, MN
Click “LIKE” to vote for Matthew’s ukulele!
Connor Paintin – Omaha, NE
Click “LIKE” to vote for Connor’s ukulele!
Jonah Kroeplin – South Range, WI
Click “LIKE” to vote for Jonah’s ukulele!
Ina Rosgaard – Rock Valley, IA
Click “LIKE” to vote for Ina’s ukulele!
Kaylen Hoffbeck – Beresford, SD
Click “LIKE” to vote for Kaylen’s ukulele!
Max Gieser – Fargo, ND
Click “LIKE” to vote for Max’s ukulele!
Marly Jenson – Minnetonka, MN
Click “LIKE” to vote for Marly’s ukulele!
Tayler Haselow – Duluth, MN
Click “LIKE” to vote for Tayler’s ukulele!
Kyra Kellogg – Lake Elmo, MN
Click “LIKE” to vote for Kyra’s ukulele!
Prizes will be sent to your local Schmitt Music location for pickup.
* Contest Rules and Info
VOTING: Schmitt Music posted a Facebook album for each contestant featuring submitted ukulele images. The images are posted on the Facebook page associated with each contestant’s preferred Schmitt Music store. You must have a Facebook account to vote. A “like” will be counted as a vote whether the like is on the posted Facebook album or on the album photos; however, only ONE FACEBOOK “LIKE” PER VOTER will be counted for each contest entry.
- Buy a ukulele – we recommend the Amati Penguin Uke (model PGUKWH, white)
- Customize your uke! Use any medium that you’d like (paint, crayon, markers, colored pencil, craft paper, etc.) – it’s your design!
- When your masterpiece is finished, take a photo (or a few photos) – we can showcase multiple images! Please use the best resolution possible and show details.
- Submit your entry* – Enter the contest by Sunday, July 17, 2016.
- Schmitt Music will post your photo on our Facebook page, and then you can share your creation – Encourage your friends to “vote” by giving your uke a like!
- Ukes with the most “likes” WIN! Voting ends / winners will be chosen on Sunday, July 31, 2016. Winners will be notified on Monday, August 1, 2016.