“Black Friday” #4: Special Deals Beginning November 22nd
Schmitt Music is excited to offer great BLACK FRIDAY DEALS EVERY FRIDAY in November! You’ll find huge savings on instruments, accessories, print music and more — great deals every week in November, with new offers beginning each Friday!
Here are Schmitt Music’s “Black Friday” deals beginning on Friday, November 22nd:
Print Music, Accessories, Music Lessons:
Print, Accessory and Lesson promotions are good ONLY Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• 30% OFF all Instrument & Book Packs! Recorder & Book, Harmonica & Book, Kid’s Fun to Play Keyboard & Book (Selection varies by Schmitt Music location)
• All Recorder, Harmonica and Ukulele printed music – 30% OFF!
• 30% OFF all RECORDERS!
• Sign up for music lessons (in-store or online) and you’ll GET A $10 GIFT CARD* for future purchases!
Ukulele / Accessory Savings:
• Buy any ukulele and SAVE 50% on your choice of ANY FOUR (or more) uke accessories! Choose from stand, gigbag, case, strings, capo, tuner, or polishing cloth.
• The Hohner HB25 Resonator Banjo is usually priced at $469, but is now JUST $129! Here’s your chance to get a quality resonator banjo at an amazing price! The HB25 pack comes with banjo, gigbag, strap and pitch pipe.
This digital piano / keyboard promotion began Friday, 11/15 and is valid while supplies last!
• CASIO CTK-3200 Keyboard: 61-Key Velocity Sensitive Portable Keyboard MSRP: $199.99 Comes with a FREE Casio keyboard stand – a $40 VALUE!
NOW JUST $129.99 – THAT’S 35% OFF!
The CTK-3200 is the ideal start for ambitious music fans: With its 61 touch-sensitive keys, 150 rhythms, 110 songs, sampling function and pitch bend wheel, it brings out the joy of playing a keyboard. Very well equipped, including an audio input for connecting a CD or MP3 player.
(Limit 5 Casio CTK-3200 per Schmitt Music location)
Electric Guitars & Basses:
This electric guitar promotion began Friday, 11/8 and is valid while supplies last!
• CLOSEOUT PRICING on all in-stock ESP-LTD Guitars and Basses – you’ll SAVE UP TO 80% OFF our already low prices!! (availability varies by location)
Visit your Schmitt Music store, or contact us for “Black Friday” details. The ESP-LTD CLOSEOUT is a great opportunity to get a quality electric guitar at an unbeatable price!
These Acoustic Guitar promotions started on 11/1 and are good while supplies last! Contact your Schmitt Music store for details and current availability.
• CORDOBA C1 – spruce top, nylon string guitar
The Cordoba C1 is a full-size nylon string Spanish style guitar that features the classic combination of spruce top with mahogany back and sides, rosewood bridge, rosewood fingerboard, a Hauswer-style wood-inloaid mosaic rosette, nickel tuning machines, premium Savarez strings, and a high gloss polyurethane finish. Includes a two-way truss rod.
Comes with a FREE Cordoba Gig Bag!
Regular: $159, NOW ONLY $89!
• HOHNER ESSENTIAL ROOTS (ER1-S00SB)
The Hohner ER1-S00SB has a solid Sitka Spruce top with a sunburst finish. Comes with a FREE STAND!
Usually $440 (MSRP), our “Black Friday” price is JUST $99!
• BREEDLOVE & BEDELL CLOSEOUT!
You’ll save UP TO 80% OFF our already low prices on all remaining Breedlove and Bedell acoustic guitars in stock! Selection is limited and varies by location.
Contact your Schmitt Music store for availability and details.
CONNECT WITH US and you’ll be the first to hear about these great offers. You’ll have to act fast, as many of these weekly deals are good for just a few days, and only while supplies last!
“Like Us” on Facebook, “Follow Us” on Twitter, or sign up for our email Newsletter to stay up-to-date with all of our latest sales, contests and promotions. Click here to view more ways you can CONNECT with Schmitt Music! Questions? Contact your Schmitt Music store today.
Selection and availability varies by Schmitt Music location; ALL OFFERS ARE GOOD ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST; contact your Schmitt Music store for details.
* Music Lesson GIFT CARD promotion is valid on all new lesson registrations; one $10 Schmitt Music Gift card will be presented upon lesson registration in-store, and at the time of the student’s first lesson for online registrations.