Join us for a Music Therapy “Discovery Session” at Schmitt Music Edina on Thursday, February 15th at 10AM to learn all about our new Music Therapy and Adaptive Lesson offerings in the Twin Cities.
Everyone is welcome to attend this informational session! Please attend if you just want to learn more, or if you’ve been considering another source of therapy for anyone of any age or ability. You’ll have to time meet our therapist and specialist, ask questions, see a sample session, and enter to win prizes!
We’ll be showcasing a brief “demo class” and ending the event with drawings for $25 OFF therapy sessions or free consultations! Would you like your student to participate in the sample session? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE DEMO CLASS!
Schmitt Music Edina
- 10:00 – 10:15 a.m. | Greeting and Brief Music Therapy Introduction
- 10:15 – 10:30 a.m. | Demo Class with volunteers
- 10:30 – 10:45 a.m. | Activities and Methods explanation
- 10:45 – 11:00 a.m. | Q&A and Prize Drawings!
- Free & Open to the Public
- Anyone can PARTICIPATE in the DEMO CLASS!
- LEARN MORE & RSVP!
Schmitt Music is dedicated to supporting our Twin Cities metro community by offering music therapy services that develop, stimulate, support, and improve social, emotional, cognitive, and physical skills. Please click here to learn more about our Music Therapy services, or RSVP to the “Discovery Session” event today.