2017 CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
THANK YOU to all who voted and CONGRATULATIONS to all of the great contestants this year – you’ve made some exceptionally creative custom ukes! You can CLICK HERE to see more photos of the winning ukes and to view all of this year’s contest entries.
Five contest winners were be selected based on the total number of unique Facebook users who voted (“liked” on a Schmitt Music Facebook page) for a contestant’s custom ukulele entry. Prizes will be picked up at local Schmitt Music stores; learn more in the “rules” section below:
* Contest Rules and Info
CONTEST / VOTING RULES: Schmitt Music will post a Facebook album for each contestant featuring submitted custom ukulele images. The images are posted on the Facebook page associated with each contestant’s preferred Schmitt Music store. You must have a Facebook account / must be logged in to vote. A “like” will be counted as a vote whether the like is on the Facebook album or on the individual album photos; however, only ONE “LIKE” PER FACEBOOK USER will be counted as a vote for each contest entry.
Here are the contest details:
- Buy a ukulele – we recommend the Amahi Penguin Uke (model PGUKWH, white)
- Customize your uke! Use any medium that you’d like (paint, crayon, markers, colored pencil, craft paper, etc.) – it’s your design!
- When your masterpiece is finished, take a photo (or a few photos) – we can showcase multiple images! Please use the best resolution possible and show details.
- Submit your entry – Enter the contest by Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 12:00PM.
- Schmitt Music will post your photo on our Facebook pages, and then you can SHARE your creation – Encourage your friends to “vote” by giving your uke the ol’ “thumbs up” like!
- Ukulele posts with the most unique “likes” WIN! Voting ends and winners will be chosen on Monday, July 31, 2017. Winners will be notified / announced on Tuesday, August 1, 2017.