Monday, May 9 — Friday, May 20
During the 2022 Instrument Clearance Tour, we're bringing a large selection of band and orchestra instruments, print music, accessories and more to a store near you. We are touring the Upper Midwest for a limited time and on select dates only. Join us for this rare opportunity to find your next instrument at once-a-year special pricing!
Our Annual Clearance Tour event features:
- Huge selection of intermediate and professional-level band and orchestra instruments – demo and one-of-a-kind instruments and special purchases!
- 25% OFF store-wide on in-stock print and accessory inventory* at your Schmitt Music store during the event!
- Expert selection advice from our team of product directors and specialists!
- Financing options available. Apply today to get pre-approved!
*Exceptions apply; 25% discount not valid on pianos or serialized product; offer does not apply at Palmer's Music and Arioso Music Academy locations.
Attend the Clearance Tour at one of these Schmitt Music or affiliate locations:
- Monday, May 9 – Schmitt Music: Omaha, NE
- Tuesday, May 10 – Palmer's Music: Lincoln, NE
- Wednesday, May 11 – Schmitt Music: Sioux Falls, SD
- Thursday, May 12 – Schmitt Music: Fargo, ND
- Friday, May 13 – Arioso Music: Bismarck, ND
- Saturday, May 14 – Arioso Music: Grand Forks, ND
- Monday, May 16 – Headwaters: Bemidji, MN
- Tuesday, May 17 – Schmitt Music: Virginia, MN
- Thursday, May 19 – Schmitt Music: Eau Claire, WI
- Friday, May 20 – Schmitt Music: Rochester, MN
Questions? Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call your Schmitt Music store.
Visit us early for the best selection! These deals are available on a first-come, first-served basis with limited inventory available.
Clearance Tour events are open from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
We encourage you to take advantage of our friendly, knowledgeable team of experts! Submitting an RSVP guarantees that you'll get individual time with an Instrument Specialist.
We take safety seriously.
Schmitt Music has thorough procedures in place to sanitize instruments to help ensure the health of our customers and staff. In-store instrument trials are allowed, and when you arrive at the event, you can rest assured that your trial instruments are cleaned. Due to our thorough process, available inventory and appointment slots are limited. In accordance with CDC and state guidelines, we ask that adults please wear a mask if not fully vaccinated.