Sales Positions and Employment Opportunities at Schmitt Music
Our vision today is the same as it was in 1896 – to help people become “music makers for life” … From the beginning we have believed that taking good care of customers and employees, and conducting business with dedication, enthusiasm and integrity is the best way to accomplish our goal.
People make the difference in an outstanding company so we try to hire great people who have a passion for what we do! We all believe that we’re in the best and most enjoyable business in the world. Our products, services and people help customers connect with their own musical creativity and are inherently beneficial to those customers who enjoy playing and making music. We’re excited that you want to be a part of our team!
Schmitt Music is always looking for exceptional people; whether or not there are openings listed that speak to you, feel free to inquire or complete the application. We keep applications active for a period of six months.
- Musical Instrument Sales Associate Positions – Part and Full-Time
- Director of Sales – Paul A. Schmitt Violin Shop – Brooklyn Center, MN
- Educational Representative/MI Sales Associate – Omaha, NE
- Financial Accountant – Data Focused – Brooklyn Center, MN
- Piano, Finish Prep & Detailer – Brooklyn Center, MN
- Warehouse/Shipping & Receiving Associate – Brooklyn Center, MN
- Educational Representative – Twin Cities, MN
- e-Commerce Specialist – Brooklyn Center, MN
- Account Services Representative – Brooklyn Center, MN
- Part-Time Seasonal Opportunities
2400 Freeway Blvd.
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please email us at email@example.com.
Schmitt Music is an equal opportunity employer.
At Schmitt Music Company, we recognize and appreciate the importance of creating an environment in which all Team Members feel valued, included, and empowered to do their best work and bring great ideas to the company. We recognize that each Team Member’s unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints add value to our ability to create and deliver the best musical products and services to our customers.