Schmitt Music stores are NOW OPEN for retail and repair services! We are happy to welcome customers back into our stores as staff and guests adhere to new recommended health guidelines and safety precautions.
Walk-in shoppers are welcome (in numbers limited by store); appointments are preferred for instrument showings. Curbside services for retail and repair are also available.
We value you, and we value the health and safety of everyone. You can visit your Schmitt Music store with confidence knowing that we are practicing all CDC recommendations (and more) for retails stores.
Please follow our guidelines to maintain a safe environment for all.
- Do not enter if you’re sick or have any respiratory symptoms.
- Everyone entering the store is required to wear a mask.
- Maintain social distancing – 6 feet apart.
- Respect our revised methods of doing business that include:
- Sheet music browsing requires gloves (we will provide)
- Modified instrument trials (ask for details). Customers may be approved for in-home instrument trials.
- We are only accepting payment by credit card or check until further notice.
- We have established a maximum number of customers allowed in the store at a time. We ask for your patience as we manage this as needed. Max. occupancy by store:
- 8 customers – Brooklyn Center, Denver, Edina, and Kansas City
- 5 customers – Anoka, Burnsville, Duluth, Fargo, Minnetonka, Omaha, Rochester, Sioux Falls, and Woodbury
- 3 customers – Eau Claire and Virginia
We are also open for services including curbside order pickup for retail, curbside instrument repair drop-off / pickup, and private in-store showings (for piano or band & orchestra trials) by appointment only.
To best serve you and to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved, Schmitt Music is employing these measures for curbside services:
- Contact your store and a sales associate will help you find your items, arrange for payment, and schedule a pick-up date and time.
- At the arranged time, an associate will meet you near our front entrance or designated Curbside Pickup parking area.
- Staff are trained in enhanced safety practices and will follow all CDC best practices for minimal curbside pickup contact.
- We will place your order in your vehicle or at the curb per your preference.
- Staff will be wearing a mask and will wipe down any contact areas with sanitizing wipes.
- Repair services for wind and string instruments will follow these same procedures for minimum contact during instrument drop-off and pickup.
Please call your Schmitt Music store to place a curbside order for instruments, accessories, or printed music, or to arrange for instrument repair services. You can send an email inquiry via our Curbside Contact Form – CLICK HERE!
Private In-Store or Virtual Piano Showings Availalbe!
Schmitt Music piano stores are offering private in-store selection appointments and virtual piano showings!
Schmitt Music’s piano showrooms are open for in-store appointments. We prefer that you schedule in advance, but walk-ins are welcome. In addition, we’re offering virtual video appointments (by FaceTime, Skype) if you prefer to stay home. Please contact a Schmitt Music Piano Specialist today!