School Service Representative
Schmitt Music Rochester | Rochester, MN
- Make weekly calls on our valued school directors and accounts – band, orchestra & choir.
- Create and maintain healthy relationships with our valued directors by building trust.
- Take and deliver school and student instrument repairs. Bring out loaner instruments as needed.
- Take and deliver accessory, print, and parts orders. Work closely with SDC "Schmitt Director Center" to fulfill.
- Manage school displays – both beginning band display nights and upper-line displays.
- Collaborate with store manager to schedule "writers" for displays in Spring and Fall.
- Present Schmitt Music services in a clear and honest presentation. Exclusive Package.
- Help plan and execute in-school guest artist events – clinics, masterclasses, conductors…
- Keep watch on competitors offerings – pricing, monthly payments, displays, guest artists.
- Set up upper-line displays using store or specialty shops stock. Educational selling events.
- Create and maintain the Schmitt Music Community – our teachers are part of something bigger than just their district – connections to other great programs and tools.
- Salaried Position with opportunity for commission – "Better Than Rent" Contracts/ Upper-line Sales
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Company Cell Phone Provided
- Company Laptop Provided
Contact Kevin McGarry, Schmitt Music Rochester store manager, to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Step One: Complete the application form and submit with your resume and one letter of recommendation
Step Two: By completing and sending your application materials, you are granting us permission to send you a link to an online survey which must be completed before the interview process begins.
Step Three: When your application materials are received and reviewed, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Step Four: A personal interview will be conducted
2400 Freeway Blvd.
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430