Piano, Finish Prep & Detailer
Schmitt Music | Brooklyn Center, MN
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unboxing and set up of all electronic keyboard for delivery to stores and customers’ homes
- Touching up of piano and keyboard cabinets
- Sanding and rubbing out of lacquer finishes
- Buffing of polyester finishes
- Basic woodworking repair
- High School Diploma
- Desire to learn wood finish and repair
- Good work ethic
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize work while under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior customer service skills
- The willingness to follow directions and be a team player
- Valid Driver’s License and background check will be done.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The responsibilities of this position may frequently require reaching with hands and arms, and talking or hearing. This position may often involve standing, walking and sitting. This position may sometimes involve climbing or balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
- May lift up to 50 – 70lb weight.
- May occasionally be required to climb a ladder, bend over and kneel to put stock away and move and carry merchandise
Step One: Complete the application form and submit with your resume and one letter of recommendation
Step Two: By completing and sending your application materials, you are granting us permission to send you a link to an online survey which must be completed before the interview process begins.
Step Three: When your application materials are received and reviewed, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Step Four: A personal interview will be conducted
2400 Freeway Blvd.
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430