CELEBRATE THE GIFT OF MUSIC THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Schmitt Music is thrilled to offer exclusive Steinway factory-authorized savings this holiday season – instant rebates OR special financing on Steinway & Sons, and Steinway-designed Boston and Essex pianos!
Schedule your private showing at a Schmitt Music piano store today.
Instant Rebates on Steinway, Boston, and Essex pianos:
- $6,000 off a new Steinway Spirio B
- $4,000 off on a new Steinway Spirio M
- $3,000 off on new Steinway Grand Pianos (non-Spirio)
- $1,500 off new Steinway vertical pianos
- $1,500 off new Boston grand pianos
- $1,000 off new Essex grand pianos
- $750 off new Boston vertical pianos
- $500 off new Essex vertical pianos
Special Financing & Pricing!
- “Same as Cash” 0% Interest on new pianos until 2022* available on Steinway, Boston and Essex pianos!
- Get Pre-Approved! Financing available for a limited time; with approved credit; see store for details.
- Reduced prices on the entire Family of Steinway-designed pianos during this event!
- Ask about our SUPER SPECIALS list – unbelievable pricing on select models!
Save thousands on the piano of your dreams now through December 31.
Schmitt Music piano showrooms are offering private in-store selection appointments and virtual piano showings. Let us help you find the piano of your dreams! Please contact a Schmitt Music Piano Specialist to set up your appointment.
Brooklyn Center & Edina, MN | Denver, CO | Omaha, NE
For over 165 years, Steinway & Sons has been dedicated to making the finest pianos in the world, and Boston and Essex pianos offer Steinway-designed instruments to match your needs at every price range.
All Steinway-designed Boston and Essex pianos include a Full 10-Year Trade-Up policy – THE STEINWAY PROMISE – when you purchase a Boston or Essex piano you may trade in the instrument within ten years of the date of purchase to receive 100% of the original purchase price in trade toward a new Steinway grand piano!
Proudly Made in America for 167 Years.
Since 1961, Steinway has chosen Schmitt Music to be its exclusive authorized dealer for Steinway & Sons pianos – we have proudly represented Steinway for almost 60 years!
Since 1853, Steinway pianos have been handcrafted to last for generations. A treasured possession that grows in value over the course of time, the Steinway piano is the choice of over 97% of concert artists (2018/2019 concert season), and is quite simply the standard by which all other pianos are compared. In addition to Steinway & Sons pianos, our Boston and Essex pianos bring a level of performance that is superior to any other pianos in their price range. Get a look inside the Steinway factory here:
* Financing valid only on new Steinway, Boston, or Essex pianos in inventory. Special financing cannot be combined with any other offer. Piano must be purchased by 12/31/20 and delivered within 10 days of purchase. Offer is based on approved credit, best pricing requires autopay from bank account. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. 0 finance charges if paid-in-full within Same-as-Cash promotional period. APR is 9.99% with AutoPay and 12.99% without.